Tuesday 28 January 2014

Pink Autumn Girl from Dressy Girl Lis

Hello to you my lovelies.... 
Today I have an inspirational post for you, using one of the trio of "Autumn Girls" .... and lots of PINK!!!



 I have used digi papers from Carina Gardner, called Rose Garden.... and colour my image up with my Spectrum markers, and then added face detail, and sharpen some shading with my new Spectrum pencils....

The die is a new one from Memory Box called Fabulous Phlox.( I really like the leaves on this one )
I have added lots of distressing and picket fence paint... 
I hope I have given you a little inspiration?
Thanks for joining me, have a fabulously crafty day!
Hugs
Lis xxx

3 comments:

  1. So pretty and I love those patterned flowers!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's as pretty as a picture Lis! LOVE your papers with that delightful distressing, all topped off with that pretty flower! xxx

    ReplyDelete