Friday 10 January 2014

Pretty In Pink from Dressy Girl Viv

Hi Everyone! Viv here from Crafting Haven.

It's my turn for an inspirational post today and I thought I'd share this gorgeous little miss with you.
Isn't she SWEET! She's called 'Love My Pets' and can be found on the ADU Etsy store
I also used some of the gorgeous background digi paper, also available from the store.
I found some pretty lace and added that to the band of pink card.
I coloured the little miss with Copics and added a flower or two and a stick pin I made myself.

Well I hope this card of mine did inspire you a little to get your markers out and maybe join in with our challenge which is going strong HERE! 

Have a lovely weekend!

sig

5 comments:

  1. She is very much pretty in pink !!!! gorgeous hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your images and they are so sweet. Trying to decide on which ones to buy. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable Viv. I like the addition of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh!! She's SUPER sweet! Fabulous card, Viv! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these colours Viv, so summery!

    ReplyDelete